NSSIT does a rigorous pre and post service checks to foresee for any room by initiating below SIP’s:
- Review, analyse and make recommendations on improvement opportunities in each lifecycle phase.
- Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition and Service Operations.
- Review and analyse Service Level Achievement results.
- Identify and implement individual activities to improve IT service quality and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of enabling ITSM processes
- Improve cost effectiveness of delivering IT services without sacrificing customer satisfaction
- Ensure applicable quality management methods are used to support continual improvement activities